We Put the Oil in Hot Oil Treatment
Updated: Jul 21
Hot oil treatments are important for ALL hair types and this is why. A truly beneficial hot oil treatment will benefit your hair in these ways:
increased hair strength.
reduced dryness of both the scalp and hair.
help with dandruff relief.
fewer split ends.
increased blood flow in the scalp, which may help promote healthier hair.
It is incredibly important that not only are you doing hot oil treatments at least once a month, but you're using an incredibly nutrient rich and moisture encouraging oil to do so. Our Crown Growth Collection has SO MANY benefits like vitamin B, biotin, amino acids, magnesium (Almond Edition) and most importantly ZINC just to name a few. The formulas were carefully crafted so that the hair shaft can be penetrated by these nutrients and also offer sealant properties to be sure that they stay there. The number one benefit that I hear our customers talk about when using our Crown Growth Collection is their scalp is no longer dry after using it. That is a MAJOR plus in hair growth. Let's layout the step by step guide to a quality and beneficial hot oil treatment.
1. Put your Crown Growth Oil in a heat safe plastic or glass container
2. Place the container in a pot of hot water for between 2-3 minutes
3. Test on your wrist to be sure it isn't too hot and then apply to scalp and roots of damp hair
4. Massage the oil into your scalp for about 5 minutes (this will definitely boost circulation)
5. Cover your hair with a plastic cap
6. Use our Flaxseed Thermal Treatment Cap to wear for 30 minutes after having it in the microwave for 60-80 seconds.
7. Allow oil to sit for at least 30 minutes up to overnight
8. Rinse out
I'm so excited to hear about your results! Be sure comment & share!